A dispute involving Southern California real estate is almost always a high-stakes concern for both parties. Whether that dispute involves alleged misrepresentation of the property’s condition, title and ownership, land use and development rights, financing or other issues, the lawyers at Incorvaia & Associates can provide knowledgeable counsel and skilled representation.
Property Dispute Attorneys Serving Del Mar and San Diego County
While the great majority of disputes can be resolved through negotiation or mediation, your legal counsel’s knowledge and level of preparation have a direct impact on the case outcome. We have built a strong track record at the trial and appellate levels, supporting our ability to resolve disputes in the most cost-effective way possible.
With more than 50 years of collective experience, our North County San Diego-based real estate litigation attorneys are equipped to promptly and accurately assess your position in light of all applicable statutes, regulations and contracts. Our proven capabilities cover a broad spectrum of:
- Prosecution or defense of real estate agents and brokers accused of failure to disclose defects and other material property conditions
- Representation of homeowners, new-construction buyers or contractors when construction defect claims arise
- Evaluation and litigation of condominium owner disputes with homeowners association (HOA disputes), often requiring thorough review of covenants, conditions and restrictions (CC&Rs)
- Litigation of financing and other transactional issues, including deposit issues and a wide range of contract disputes
- Negotiation, arbitration and other means of resolution of boundary disputes and easement issues that arise between neighbors
- Advocacy for our clients before government bodies with regulatory authority over land use, including zoning and permitting challenges
- Eminent domain/condemnation representation
Attentive Service and Affordable Counsel for Your Legal Needs
When you turn to Incorvaia & Associates, your personal goals and financial interests matter to us. We are committed to providing attentive service and practical, affordable counsel in a timely manner. Call 858-259-2220 or contact us online now for prompt attention to your legal concerns.