The legal and appropriate use of Southern California real estate is a major source of concern for developers and a pressing issue for many individual landowners. If you have concerns associated with zoning, permitting, approvals, variances, environmental law issues, an easement or eminent domain anywhere in San Diego County, our experienced lawyers are here to help.
Experienced Zoning Attorneys Serving Encinitas and Greater San Diego County
We are pro-business, pro-development land use attorneys with a strong track record of litigation success. Based in North County San Diego, we help clients clear all hurdles on the way to successful project completion and profitability.
We are well equipped to assess your challenges and present your case to any local or state-level authority, including the California Coastal Commission. In addition, Incorvaia & Associates is a proven resource for homeowners and other stakeholders in real property throughout the Greater San Diego area.
Representation that Brings Results for Real Estate Professionals
We provide attentive, results-focused representation in matters such as:
- Viable applications for zoning changes, variances, permits and approvals for specific land use and development purposes
- Representation of landowners in inverse condemnation/eminent domain cases, ensuring that their rights are protected and they receive fair market value in any taking of property
- Boundary disputes between neighboring property owners
- Issues associated with easements and fair compensation when government entities impose them
- Defense of homeowners and commercial entities confronted with “red tag” violations, allegations that they are in violation of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), or other matters that impact the use and usability of their land
At Incorvaia & Associates, we put your interests first. We make it a priority to return calls within 24 hours and keep our clients informed every step of the way. To discuss your land use issue or ongoing legal needs with an experienced attorney, call 858-259-2220 or contact us online.