Most significant business and financial disputes hinge on the interpretation of contract terms and establishment of violations or performances failed on duty. At Incorvaia & Associates, experienced attorneys know how to analyze an alleged breach of contract and prosecute or defend the case in your best interest.
Skilled Negotiators Committed to Your Best Interest
Attorneys Joel L. Incorvaia and G. Ehrich Lenz bring together more than 50 years of experience practicing real estate and business law in Southern California. We are skilled negotiators and litigators proven at the trial and appellate levels and committed to resolving your disputes as favorably and cost-effectively as possible.
Our capabilities cover a broad spectrum of complex disputes, including:
- Foreclosure and financing disputes associated with residential or commercial real estate
- Alleged violations of real estate purchase agreements and applicable laws, including failures to disclose material defects
- Construction disputes, including defect claims, nonperformance claims and collections matters
- Commercial leasing disputes and property owners’ disputes with homeowners associations (HOAs)
- Business partnership disputes and other intracompany controversies
- Insurance claim and coverage disputes
Employment Dispute Lawyers Serving Encinitas and San Diego County
Our North County San Diego-based contract dispute lawyers have significant experience asserting and defending employers’ interests when issues arise involving a breach of contract. We handle cases arising from violations of noncompete and nondisclosure agreements, theft or misuse of trade secrets, and we also defend our clients against wage and hour, discrimination and harassment claims.
We offer prompt, personally attentive counsel. Our legal team is familiar with all paths and forums for resolution of disputes, including mediation and arbitration. For a consultation to address your immediate challenge or contract-related concerns, please contact us anytime.